BREAKING NEWS
Still coming off the sports high of the Mavericks championship I'm sad to report that Mavericks guard DeShawn "the Junkyard Dog" Stevenson was arrested the night of June 14 in Irving and charged with Public Intoxication. The incident occurred in an Irving apartment complex.
While I don't condone any criminal activity, I do have to apologize on his behalf. "Sorry for partying, Irving"
DeShawn played a major role in containing "King" James and D-Wade in the finals as well as other teams' stars throughout the entire playoff run.
Most Mavs fans have been begging for the team to "Thug-it-up" to some extent for years. However, this is often what happens when you have a tad bit crazy players like the Junkyard Dog 'yaying 3ees for your team.
He is still my new favorite Maverick, and hope this incident doesn't hurt his chances of being resigned this offseason by Cuban and the World Champion Dallas Mavericks.
For more on "Public Intoxication" see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdz_-06wGqc
and again, I will quote Charles Barkley, "every great team has to have one crazy guy"
DeShawn 'the Junkyard Dog" Stevenson is the Maverick's crazy guy.
UPDATE: Its also been reported that Suge Knight has posted his bail at $475.
No comments:
Post a Comment