I apologize for my absence the last few days, straining away from serious, in-depth coverage of these Finals, instead throwing out interesting articles and "funny" pictures. I promise you I have not gone soft, I have not strayed away. Instead, like a mad scientist I am in the laboratory, concocting a piece that will symbolize the culmination of such a phenomenal Mav's season. Call it my "Mav's Mona Lisa".
So do not fear TAG Followers, I will return. And while I am staring in front of this webpage, my proverbial "blank canvas", my partner in crime Grant (who is a hell of a lot smarter than me) and Rome keep busting out phenomenal stories. Be sure to show these guys love and read and comment on their articles (especially Rome, he likes that attention). Spark up an argument, create a controversy, drop a stat bomb, and gives us your opinion. Because we can sit here and rant about whatever we want, but it's YOU GUYS that are reading it. It is you guys who we are writing it for. So take the time to become a follower, and I promise, you wont regret it.
Oh, and in the meantime....

I couldn't just leave you guys with nothing....
Stay tuned. Be loud, be proud.
-Taylor
TAG Radio Founding Father
No comments:
Post a Comment