Friday, June 10, 2011

Throwback Quote

After the dreaded 2006 meltdown in the Finals that all Mav's fans know about and still get chills at it's mention, Dirk and the rest of the Mavs made excuse after excuse (with some of them reasonable). Poor officiating and throwing away Game 3 were the reason for the Mav's demise.

Then in 2007, after relentless questioning and barraging by reporters, the "Wise" D Wade let Dirk have it. " Dirk says they gave us the championship last year, but he's the reason they lost. He wasn't the leader that he's supposed to be in the closing moments."

He also stated this:

"At the end of the day, you're remembered for what you did at the end."

Funny how things change isn't it?

I don't need to say anymore, if you have watched the games you know exactly where I am going with this.

The 4th quarter is Mavs time, especially Dirk.

I'll leave the rest up to you guys.....

-Taylor
TAG Radio Founding Father


No comments:

Post a Comment